You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern (with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures) as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for
Tag Name: Automotive
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 1
- About Us
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 01
- Contact Us
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Made-in-India Battle Royale ‘Indus’ Gameplay Trailer Revealed, Pre-Registrations Now Live on Android January 26, 2023Pune-based developer SuperGaming has dropped the gameplay trailer for its upcoming battle-royale title Indus, confirming that pre-registrations for the same are now live on Android. Signups for iOS and iPadOS will “follow soon.” The footage, based on a pre-alpha build, drops players onto the Indo-futuristic map of Virlok, as they fight for survival and try […]
- Fire-Boltt Talk Ultra Smartwatch With 123 Sports Modes, Bluetooth Calling Launched in India: Details January 25, 2023Fire-Boltt Talk Ultra smartwatch has been launched in India at a price of Rs. 1,999. The smartwatch sports a 1.39-inches round display with a resolution of 240x240 pixels. It features Bluetooth calling facility and over 123 sports modes. It comes with features like a step counter, exercise duration timer, distance calculator, and heart rate monitor.
- Google Announces Sweeping Changes for Android Device Makers in India After Supreme Court Upholds CCI Order January 25, 2023Google on Wedensday announced sweeping changes to how the company's Android ecosystem would operate in India, a week after the Supreme Court upheld a CCI order directing it to change how it markets its Android system in a key growth market.
- Apple Files Patent for Full Side-to-Side Glass Haptic Trackpad for Future MacBooks January 25, 2023Apple has filed a patent application with the US Patent and Trademark Office for a prospective MacBook prototype with an all-glass trackpad. The patent covers a side-to-side trackpad with a force input/haptic output interface that eliminates the traditional cutout area for a committed trackpad present on current MacBooks.
- Noise Buds Combat TWS With Up to 36 Hours Battery Life, Quad Mic ENC Launched in India: Details January 25, 2023Noise Buds Combat true wireless earphones have been launched in India, priced at Rs. 1,499. The new affordable TWS headset from the Indian brand Noise comes with a Quad Mic ENC. It is available in three colour shades - Stealth Black, Covert White, and Shadow Grey. The Noise Buds Combat sale is live on Flipkart […]
- Twitter for Web Will Now Stay on the Last Timeline Tab You Visited, iOS and Android Update to Follow Soon January 25, 2023Twitter has announced that the Web version of the social media platform will now remember the timeline a user was last on. This feature will soon be available on the iOS and Android versions of Twitter as well.
- Poco X5 Pro 5G Price in India Leaked, Could Launch on February 6: Report January 25, 2023The Poco X5 series has been anticipated in India for quite some time, ever since Poco's India head teased it in December of last year. The Poco X5 Pro 5G is expected to be released as a rebadged Redmi Note 12 Speed Edition, with similar specifications. The likely launch date of the Poco X5 series, […]
- Google Reportedly Working on Fast Pair Setup for New Android Phones, May Debut on Samsung Galaxy S23 Series January 25, 2023Google is reportedly set to update its Android Fast Pair feature with the ability to pair and connect to new Android devices nearby to set them up. The feature is already used to set up headphones, Wear OS devices, and other devices. This feature could debut on the Samsung Galaxy S23 series, which is expected […]
- India Should Consider Lowering TDS Rate on Cryptocurrency Trade to Stem Flight of Capital, Users: Report January 25, 2023India should consider lowering the 1 percent TDS imposed on cryptocurrency transactions, according to a joint report Chase India and Indus Law. The government, from April 1 last year, has brought in a 30 per cent income tax plus surcharge and cess on transfer of virtual digital assets (VDAs), including cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether […]
- Lava Probuds 21 TWS Earphones to Go on Sale for Rs. 26 as Part of Republic Day Offer January 25, 2023The Lava Probuds 21 are set to go on sale for just Rs. 26 on January 26 as part of a Republic Day offer. Limited stock will be available on Amazon and Lava e-store starting 12pm tomorrow.