Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 1
- About Us
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 01
- Contact Us
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Vodafone Idea Ordered to Convert Dues From Government Worth Over Rs. 16,000 Crore Into Equity February 3, 2023Vodafone Idea said on Friday the government had ordered the company to convert into equity all the dues owed to the government for use of airwaves including the interest related to payments for spectrum. The total amount to be converted into equity shares is Rs. 16,133 crore, the mobile carrier said.
- Activision Blizzard Agrees to Pay $35 Million to Settle Workforce Allegations February 3, 2023Activision Blizzard has agreed to pay $35 million (nearly Rs. 290 crore) to settle allegations over the video game maker's handling of workplace complaints and violations of whistleblower protection rules, US financial regulators said on Friday. The Securities and Exchange Commission said the company knew employee retention issues were "a particularly important risk ...
- Sony Xperia 1 V Design Tipped as Image Leaks Online, Could Feature Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Soc: Report February 3, 2023Sony Xperia 1 V is said to have been in the works for months and may soon be launched. While the company is yet to reveal anything about the phone, images of the purported smartphone have recently emerged on the Internet, giving a sneak peek into its design.
- Oppo Find N2 Flip With 6.8-inch AMOLED Display Tipped to Launch in India in February February 3, 2023The Oppo Find N2 Flip was launched in China in December 2022. It is anticipated that the smartphone, which features a more sophisticated water drop hinge mechanism that decreases creasing and eases stress on the internal folding display, would be on sale soon in all countries. The most likely date the phone to be sold […]
- Oppo Enco Air 3 With Up to 25 Hours Battery Life Launched in India: All Details February 3, 2023Oppo has launched the Oppo Enco Air 3 series earbuds today on February 3, alongside Oppo Reno 8T 5G. The device has arrived as the successor to the Enco Air 2 that was launched last year. With 25 hours of battery life, Oppo Enco Air 3 comes with a transparent charging case.
- Vivo Y100 Officially Teased to Come With Colour-Changing Rear Panel: See Here February 3, 2023The Vivo Y100 is anticipated to launch in India in February. The hardware specifications and key features of the phone were previously leaked in a report. Rumours have it that the smartphone will have a MediaTek Dimensity SoC and operate on Android 13. Vivo, in its latest tweet, has confirmed the smartphone to carry colour-changing […]
- IMF Teams up with India to Formulate Global Level Crypto Laws Under G20 Framework February 3, 2023The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is helping India formulate the rules around cryptocurrencies, that would be relevant and useable by many nations at a time. The IMF is working on a consultation paper that would list the base for potential crypto laws.
- Elon Musk’s Fate on Tweet Concerning Tesla’s Inflated Share Price to Be Revealed Today February 3, 2023Tesla shareholders’ lawyer is expected to make closing arguments to a San Francisco jury on Friday in a case claiming Elon Musk falsely tweeted about securing funding to take his electric car company private. A jury of nine will decide whether the tweet artificially inflated Tesla's share price by playing up the status of funding […]
- BSNL Expected to Achieve Net Profit in FY2026-27: MoS Devusinh Chauhan February 3, 2023BSNL is expected to generate net profit in fiscal year 2026-27, with the implementation of the approved revival measures, MoS for Communications Devusinh Chauhan said in a written reply in Rajya Sabha on Friday. Losses of BSNL were pegged at Rs. 3,589 crore in April-September 2022-23 as it clocked an income of Rs. 9,366 crore […]
- India Could See Increase in Manufacturing of iPhones, Other Premium Phones After Tax Cuts on Imported Parts February 3, 2023After the government eliminated import tariffs on parts used to assemble high-end phones, India could now manufacture more premium smartphones, a tax official said. Indian mobile phone exports nearly doubled year-on-year to $5 billion between April-October in 2022, primarily supported by the government's key scheme to offer incentives to local manufacturers.