You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for […]
Tag Name: vehicle listing
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 1
- About Us
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 01
- Contact Us
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- US President Joe Biden Signs Landmark CHIPS Bill to Boost Semiconductor Manufacturing, Competition With China August 9, 2022US President Joe Biden signed signed the CHIPS Act on Tuesday, the new legislation that provides $52.7 billion (roughly Rs. 4,19,400 crore) in subsidies for US chip production and research. The bill was also designed to boost efforts to make the US more competitive with China and motivate firms to manufacture more chips in the country.
- NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter Spots "Ear" of the Red Planet August 9, 2022While NASA might not have been successful in finding signs of life on the Red planet yet, it has revealed an intriguing image captured by the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter spaceship. The onboard High-Resolution Imaging Science Experiment (HiRise) camera spotted a funky crater shaped like an ear.
- US Treasury Department Levies Sanctions Against Crypto Mixer Tornado Cash for Being Used to Launder Money August 9, 2022The US Department of the Treasury has announced sanctions against the virtual currency mixer Tornado Cash, which it claims has helped launder more than $455 million (roughly Rs. 3,618 crore) for the Lazarus Group, a hacking organisation associated with the North Korean government.
- AppLovin Offers to Acquire Game Development Platform Unity for $17.54 Billion: Details August 9, 2022AppLovin has offered to buy Unity Software for $17.54 billion (roughly Rs. 1,39,600 crore) in all-stock deal, as the company seeks to expand and take advantage of a growing demand for 3D games. Unity's development platform has been used to build some of the most-played games such as Call of Duty: Mobile, and Pokemon Go.
- Xiaomi Mix Fold 2 Alleged Design Render Tips Leica-Branded Rear Camera Again: Details August 9, 2022An alleged design render of the upcoming Xiaomi Mix Fold 2 has been spotted on Weibo. The purported render of the expected successor to the Xiaomi Mi Mix Fold showcases the outer display and rear panel of the handset. It is set to launch in China on August 11.
- OnePlus Ace Pro With Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC, 4,800mAh Battery Launched: Price, Specifications August 9, 2022OnePlus Ace Pro was launched in China on Tuesday. The smartphone features a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with a full-HD+ resolution and up to 120Hz refresh rate. Sporting identical specifications as the recently launched OnePlus 10T, the smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC and sports a triple rear camera setup. The handset […]
- Boult Audio FXCharge Neckband Earphones With Up to 32-Hour Battery Life Launched in India August 9, 2022Boult Audio FXCharge earphones were launched in India on Tuesday. The neckband-style Bluetooth earphones come with IPX5-rated sweat- and water resistance and Bluetooth V5.2 connectivity. They also support Google Assistant and Siri, and are claimed to offer 32 hours of music playback.
- Oppo Watch 3 Series Pre-Booking Starts Ahead of August 10 Launch August 9, 2022Oppo Watch 3 series pre-booking has begun in China. The wearable will be launched on August 10 at an event scheduled for 7pm local time (4.30pm IST).
- Vivo X80 Lite 5G, iQoo Z6x Surface on Google Play Supported Devices Website, Likely to Launch Soon: Report August 9, 2022The Vivo X80 Lite 5G has been spotted on the Google Play supported devices website. The list purportedly also includes the iQoo Z6x smartphone.
- Crossbeats Ignite S4 Max Smartwatch With Always-on Display, Bluetooth Calling Support Launched in India August 9, 2022Crossbeats Ignite S4 Max smartwatch has been launched in India. It is equipped with a blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) sensor and heart-rate tracker. The wearable is offered in two shades and is certified to be dust- and water-resistant with an IP68 rating.