You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for […]
Tag Name: car dealer
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 1
- About Us
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 01
- Contact Us
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Australian Stock Exchange Cancels Blockchain Plans That Costed $170 Million November 17, 2022The Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), that has spent around $170 million (roughly Rs. 1,387 crore), in a blockchain revamp has cancelled its plans indefinitely. In an independent review, Accenture has claimed that ASX’s Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) was too complex. The software was up to 60 percent complete.
- Micron to Reduce Memory Chip Supply in 2023 to Clear Excess Inventory Amid Slump in Demand November 17, 2022Micron will reduce memory chip supply and make additional cuts to its capex plan, the company said on Wednesday. The semiconductor manufacturer is currently struggling to sell excess inventory. Micron said it is reducing the initial process in semiconductor production for DRAM and NAND by about 20 percent compared with the fourth quarter that ended […]
- Lenovo Tab Extreme Details Leaked, to Be Powered by MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC November 17, 2022The Lenovo Tab Extreme appears to be a new upcoming tablet that has popped up on the Google Play Console listing page. It’s listed to be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC and is said to be running Android 13.
- FTX's Sam Bankman-Fried Regrets Decision to File for Bankruptcy After Crypto Firm's Collapse: Report November 17, 2022FTX's Sam Bankman-Fried said in an interview that he regretted his decision to file for bankruptcy after the collapse of the crypto firm. The fallen exchange's founder also said those in charge of FTX's Chapter 11 bankruptcy process were "trying to burn it all to the ground out of shame," and that he had two […]
- iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max in 2022: Should You Upgrade? November 17, 2022iPhone 13 Pro Max was launched in 2021 and came equipped with A15 Bionic SoC and starts at Rs. 1,29,900 for the 128GB storage variant. It is still a very capable device in 2022 and gives most of the Android flagships a run for their money.
- Paytm Parent One97 Shares Fall on Report of Softbank Stake Sale November 17, 2022Paytm parent One97 Communications' shares fell as much as 10 percent on Thursday after a report that SoftBank would sell Paytm shares with $215 million (roughly Rs. 1,755 crore). The stock is being sold in a range of Rs. 555 to Rs. 601.45 per share, and the sale is the latest in a string of divestments […]
- OnePlus 11 Tipped to Get Display With 2K Resolution, 5,000mAh Battery With 100W Fast Charging November 17, 2022OnePlus 11 does not have an official release date yet, but a couple of tipsters have leaked its alleged specifications online. The OnePlus 11 is said to come with a 2K display, 5,000mAh battery with 100W fast charging, and Hasselblad branding. It is tipped to come with 16GB RAM and UFS 4.0 storage as well.
- OnePlus Buds Pro 2 Leaked Renders Suggest Design, Dynaudio Collaboration November 17, 2022OnePlus is expected to launch the Buds Pro 2 in the coming weeks, but new leaked renders have suggested some details about the upcoming true wireless earphones, including the charging case design and a collaboration with Dynaudio.
- Cyberspace Administration of China Revises Rules for Regulation of Online Comments November 17, 2022The Cyberspace Administration of China on Wednesday announced that the regulator would revise its rules to require social media and online account operators to improve their review and management of comments. The watchdog's announcement comes as authorities in China are tightening their policing of the Internet and what topics the public is allowed to discuss. […]
- WhatsApp Polls Feature Rolls Out to Users on Android, iOS: How to Use It November 17, 2022WhatsApp Polls are rolling out to users on Android and iOS users. The messaging app had recently rolled out the Communities feature allows users to have separate groups under one "Community" to organise group conversations. In addition to that, WhatsApp had also rolled out one-tap video calling for up to 32 people and doubled the […]