Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 1
- About Us
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 01
- Contact Us
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Indian Railways to E-Auction Assets for Commercial Earning, Non-Fare Revenue: Ashwini Vaishnaw June 24, 2022Indian Railways has launched an e-auction portal for commercial earning by selling assets. These assets will be mapped location-wise on the portal once and the system will remember forever if it is covered for earning or not.
- C-DOT, Galore Networks Partner for Development of 5G RAN Products, Solutions June 24, 2022Centre for Development of Telematics (C-DOT) has signed an agreement with Galore Networks for collaborative development of 5G Radio Access Network (RAN) products and solutions. The agreement comes at a time when the Indian market is gearing up for the launch of 5G services.
- Noise Expects to Make Its Revenue Double to Rs. 2,000 Crore in Current Fiscal Year June 24, 2022Noise is expecting to more than double its revenue in the current financial year to reach Rs. 2,000 crore. Noise co-founder Gaurav Khatri said the company had recorded revenue of over Rs. 850 crore in the financial year 2021. The company recently launched Noise i1 eyewear and Noise ColorFit Vision 2 smartwatch.
- Microsoft Announces Support For Windows 8.1 to End in January 2023 June 24, 2022Microsoft has announced the end of support for Windows 8.1 operating software. The company said that the technical support and security updates for Windows 8.1 will stop after January 10 next year. Microsoft is recommending users to switch to a new PC that can run Windows 11.
- US Senators Seek Report on Security Review of TikTok a Week After Data Transferred to Oracle June 24, 2022A group of six Republican senators have asked the US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen about an ongoing national security review of social media platform TikTok.The senators want to know "will TikTok be locally managed in the United States?"
- Apple Reportedly Decides Not to Challenge Vote in Favour of Unionisation, to Participate in Bargaining Process June 24, 2022Apple has reportedly decided that it will not challenge the results of a vote by workers at its Towson, Maryland, store to unionise. The company intends to participate in the bargaining process in good faith, a person familiar with the company's plans told Reuters.
- Spain Warns of Possible Cyberattack at NATO Summit, Does Not Name the Country June 24, 2022Spain's defence minister Margarita Robles has warned of a possible cyberattack during the NATO summit in Madrid next week. It has also been reported that the Spanish intelligence services fear a Russian attack on strategic infrastructure such as airports, hospitals, or water and energy supply centres.
- Portronics Dash 12 TWS boombox Speakers Launched in India with 60W Audio Output, 9 Hours Playback Time: All Details June 24, 2022Portronics has launched its new TWS boombox speakers called Dash 12 in India. The speakers are available for purchase on Amazon.in, Portronics’ website, and other leading online and offline stores. The speakers come with twin drivers that produce an audio output of 60W. It is only available in one colour option.
- Dizo Buds P Confirmed To Launch in India on June 28 With 40 Hours of Total Playtime June 24, 2022Dizo has announced that its new earphones Dizo Buds P will launch in India on June. The earphones will be sold through Flipkart with 40 hours of playtime and 3.5g weight. The earphones are said to be priced below Rs. 2,000.
- US Tech Industry Fears Handing Over Data on Abortion to State Government After Verdict in Roe vs Wade Trail June 24, 2022The US technology industry is fearing the possibility of having to hand over pregnancy-related data to law enforcement, in the wake of the US Supreme Court's decision on the Roe vs Wade precedent.