You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for […]
Category Name: Media
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 1
- About Us
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 01
- Contact Us
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Bitcoin Price Falls Again After Steep Dive Last Week: All You Need to Know January 24, 2022Bitcoin dropped again on Saturday and was last down around 4 percent for the day, hovering around the $35,000 (roughly Rs. 26 lakh) level.
- Top DeFi Cryptos for 2022: Aave, Balancer, PancakeSwap, More January 24, 2022Decentralised finance, or DeFi, uses emerging technology to remove third parties in financial transactions with key components of the technology being stablecoins, software, and hardware that enables the development of applications.
- National Disaster Response Force Twitter Handle Hacked, Fully Restored Later January 24, 2022The official Twitter handle of the National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) was hacked late Saturday and fully restored by Sunday evening, officials said.
- iPhone 15 Pro Could Come With 5x Periscope Camera: Report January 22, 2022While the Apple iPhone 14 series is still months away from its release, rumours about the iPhone 15 lineup have already started surfacing.
- Instagram Subscriptions Feature Spotted in India, Allows Users to Pay for Exclusive Content January 22, 2022Instagram recently announced paid subscriptions for a small group of creators in the US, allowing influencers and content creators to share exclusive content with paying subscribers. Instagram users in India are now able to subscribe to some of these creators, with pricing in local currency. Instagram has not rolled out the ability for content creators […]
- Samsung Begins Accepting Galaxy S22, Galaxy Tab S8 Pre-Orders Ahead of Launch January 22, 2022Samsung has begun accepting pre-orders for the upcoming Galaxy S22 smartphone series and Galaxy Tab S8, ahead of the upcoming launch of these devices. The smartphone series is set to feature the latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 or Exynos 2200 SoCs under the hood, while the Galaxy S22 Ultra is set to feature S-Pen support. […]
- OnePlus 10R Tipped to Feature MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC, Could Launch in Q2 2022 January 22, 2022OnePlus 10R will reportedly launch in India and China in Q2 2022, according to a new report. The upcoming smartphone is tipped to sport a MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC under the hood, paired with at least 8GB of RAM and 128GB of inbuilt storage. OnePlus’ upcoming OnePlus TV Y1S render was spotted on the OnePlus […]
- Google Now Has a Wordle Easter Egg: Here's How to Find It January 22, 2022Wordle is a free-to-play game where you need to guess a secret five-letter word in no more than six tries. It can only be played on a dedicated website.
- Security Scanners Across Europe Tied to China Govt, Military January 22, 2022At some of the world’s most sensitive spots, authorities have installed security screening devices made by a single Chinese company with deep ties to China’s military and the highest levels of the ruling Communist Party.
- Elon Musk Says Twitter Introducing NFT Profile Pictures Is 'Annoying' January 22, 2022Elon Musk doesn't appear to be amused with Twitter's move to let users have verified non-fungible tokens (NFTs) as profile pictures. The SpaceX and Tesla CEO called the integration “annoying” and suggested Twitter was wasting engineering resources on this effort instead of trying to curb spam activity on the platform.