You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for your life this very day. Have a think about something that you do that you are maybe not motivated.
Replacing a timing
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 1
- About Us
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 01
- Contact Us
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Logitech G435 Lightspeed Gaming Wireless Headset With Up to 18-Hour Playback Launched in India January 10, 2022Logitech G435 Lightspeed wireless gaming headphones with 40mm drivers and up to 18 hours of playtime have been launched in India. The headphones are priced at Rs. 7,495, and are available in Black and Neon Yellow, Blue and Raspberry, and Off-White and Lilac colours.
- Chinese EdTech Giant New Oriental Laid Off 60,000 Staff After China’s Education Crackdown, Says Founder January 10, 2022Chinese EdTech company New Oriental fired 60,000 employees and saw its operating income plunge by 80 percent after Beijing enforced new sweeping rules on the country's private education industry that barred for-profit tutoring last year, according to its founder.
- Signal CEO Moxie Marlinspike Bats for More Independence of Web3 From Centralised Platforms January 10, 2022Signal CEO believes that decentralised apps built on blockchain networks are still running on or are dependent on servers, which are controlled and monitored under the existing Internet infrastructure. As per Marlinspike, the basic principle of the Web3.0, which is “decentralisation” of the Web needs to evolve independently.
- Realme 9 Pro Reportedly Bags TUV Rheinland Certification, Tipped to Pack 5,000mAh Battery January 10, 2022Realme 9 Pro has reportedly received certification from the TUV Rheinland, hinting that it may arrive in the market soon. The handset was earlier spotted on multiple certification sites including the NBTC certification site, TKDN, and EEC certification site.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE With 120Hz Display, 32-Megapixel Selfie Camera Launched in India: Price, Specifications January 10, 2022Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G was launched in India on Monday. The Samsung phone comes with a 120Hz AMOLED display and houses triple rear cameras. The India variant of the Galaxy S21 FE 5G comes with Exynos 2100 SoC.
- Bill Murray Playing a Villain in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania January 10, 2022Bill Murray is playing a villain in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania, but he has no interest in returning for more Marvel movies. Jonathan Majors plays the main villain, Kang the Conqueror, in the third Ant-Man movie.
- Realme K50 Pro Renders Leak, Specifications Tipped to Include 64-Megapixel Triple Rear Camera Setup January 10, 2022Redmi K50 Pro renders have allegedly been leaked showing the smartphone’s design. The specifications of the smartphone have also surfaced on the Internet. The smartphone could come with a 64-megapixel primary camera and may launch by February 2022.
- Xiaomi 11T Pro India Launch Date Set for January 19: Expected Price, Specifications January 10, 2022Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G India launch date has been set for January 19, the Chinese company revealed through a tweet on Monday. The Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G was recently teased as the company’s ‘Hyperphone’. It debuted in Europe last year, with features including a 120Hz display and 120W fast charging support.
- Bitcoin, Ether Trade Mostly Flat After a Healthy Bounce on Sunday, Terra Shines January 10, 2022The world’s largest cryptocurrency Bitcoin witnessed a healthy bounce on Sunday after six days of moving sideways, but volatility may continue to be rampant as we move through January.
- Moto G71 5G With Triple Rear Cameras, Snapdragon 695 SoC Launched in India: Price, Specifications January 10, 2022Moto G71 5G was launched in India on Monday. The new Motorola phone comes with a hole-punch display design and features triple rear cameras. The Moto G71 5G competes against the likes of the Redmi Note 11T 5G, Realme 8S 5G, Narzo 30 5G, and the iQoo Z3 in India.